You Knew......

You Knew......

You knew I was worried about moving up so You took that worry away.

You knew I wanted to get back into ministry so You came up with a plan.

You knew I was wondering when it would start and You let me know.

You knew I needed to let go of something so I did.

You knew that would be hard for me so you were right by my side.

You just knew and now I am seeing and thinking that.

You knew the children that I needed in my life and the reasons for each of those children.

You knew how I needed to get to where I needed to go.

You knew when I was having a hard time and was ready to get out.

You knew when I should give up on things on this world and trust You with getting better.

You knew I was getting tried of where I was and wanted a new spot.

You knew how I needed to get there.

You knew I needed to wait on Your Timing.

You knew how things needed to go down.

You knew when I needed to change things.

You knew when I needed a cat.

You knew what I needed to learn at the time that I needed to learn it.

You knew everything that I needed that is why I talk to You and then wait for You to move first.

You knew when things were be coming together.

You just knew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Hearted Person- A Poem

Summer of Peace- A Poem

A Prayer for Teachers about Spiritual Warfare