God's Children Around the World
God's Children Around the World
"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."-Mark 10:14
Over the years, God has allowed me to walk alongside children in many places-in classrooms, communities, and counties far from home. I have seen children in Mexico, Guatemala, Ecuador, and in my own community, and I have learned that no matter where a child comes from, they all share the same beautiful need: to be loved, accepted, and valued.
Children have taught me that faith can be simple. They remind us to find joy in little things, to forgive quickly, to trust deeply, and to love without conditions. A child's smile, a moment of laughter, or a hand reaching out can remind us of God's hesrt for His people.
Every child carries a story. Some need encouragement, some need patience, and some simply need someone to believe in them. God places people in children's lives for a reason. Sometimes the smallest acts of kindness become seeds that He grows for years to come.
As I look back on the children God has placed in my path, I realize they have taught me just as much as I have taught them. Through their joy, courage, and trust they have shown me pieces of God's love.
Reflection:
What child has God placed in your life that needs to know that they are seen and loved?
Prayer:
Lord, thank you for every child you have allowed me to know and love. Help to see each child through Your eyes. Give me patience to guide them, compassion to understand them, and a heart that reflects Your love wherever I go. Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment