What 20 Years with Children have Taught me Ideas

I have the idea of writing a devo book with the things that I have learned in the 20 years with children. I can put a little story of what I have learned, reflections, prayers, and a Bible verse that goes with that story/lesson. I have taught in so many different settings with children and because of that I have learned so much in my 20 years. I have some titles for it like: 20 years with Children: Lessons from Little Hearts, Little Moments, Lasting Lessons, 20 years of watching children grow, or Through the eyes of a preschool teacher. I also already have some lessons ideas: the power of encouragement, the joy of watching a child finally get it, children taught me to forgive quickly, children taught me to find the joy in the simple things, every child has a unique path, sometimes the best thing we can give a child is our time and presence, and children teach us to slow down. This can be the main idea: every child is a different kind of flower and all together, make this world a beautiful garden. Here are some more lesson ideas: every child has a purpose worth discovering and children tewach us that love can change everything and even in the rainy days, there is always something beautiful to be thankful for. I could start writing devos on here to see if I like them and can do it. I would also like to do them with pictures that are in watercolor and that has flowers and outside things on each page. I want it to be a garden and flower based book because I think that would be a neat theme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Hearted Person- A Poem

A Prayer for Teachers about Spiritual Warfare

Summer of Peace- A Poem