A Good Hearted Person- A Poem
A Good Hearted Person A good hearted person is hard to come by these days. When I say good hearted, I don't mean just doing something because you know it's right. I mean doing something because you feel it's right inside of you. A good hearted person is usually a person who Sacrifices a lot for other people. They have good discernment when it comes to others. We can all be a good hearted person in our own ways. Working with children in need. Volunteering at places to help out. Taking people on adventures or experiences they haven't had in life. Giving a huge present to someone we love. Just giving back to people. Those are huge things. Putting money in the offering at church. Giving money to a homeless person on the side of the road. Understanding or at least trying to understand a person's situation. Showing up when you say you would. Staying off your phone at important times. Even though, I compared these things it's how each ...




Comments
Post a Comment